Admission Open 2020
Ministry Of Health Of Russian Federation
Penza State University
Invite Indian Students for Direct Government Admission (English Medium)
Recognised by WHO, USA, UK, INDIA (MCI)
Penza State University
The formation and development of human capital, innovation and entrepreneurial potential on the basis of the latest achievements in educational, scientific, social, cultural and production areas to ensure the modernization of the economy, innovation and cultural development of the Penza region and other regions of Russia.
- ESTABLISHED IN 1943
- 21700 out of which 18750 foreigner around 600 Indians students
- RECOGNIZED BY WHO, GMC, MCI & OTHER INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL BOARDS
- ONE OF THE FINEST UNIVERSITIES IN RUSSIA
- ONE OF THE LARGEST UNIVERSITIES IN RUSSIA & EUROPE
SCHOLARSHIP: TOPPER STUDENTS WILL STUDY FREE OF COST
Why we are always on top
- English Medium for all 6 years.
- There are 65 departments, where 1270 highly qualified teachers are working.
- All the above faculties and departments are well equipped with Electronic Microscopes, Bio-Chemical Laboratories, Radio-Isotope Laboratories and lecture halls equipped with Tele-video and multimedia apparatuses.
- Modern diagnostics and treatment facilities are available here.
- Foreign scientists and professors from countries like USA, UK, Germany, Canada and others are invited to read lectures at the Smolensk State Medical University.
- Each year cultural programs like Navratri, Ganpati, Diwali, Vishu, Pongal, Eid, Xmas are celebrated on our campus, which shows the Culture of India.
- Sports Tournaments: Cricket, Football, Badminton.
- Our students organize E-Gaming Tournaments.
- We always Motivate our students to take part in various activities in which our students take enormous participation.
- There are four hostels with Electronic & Biometric entry.
- All the hostels are flat type i.e., with attached bathroom, toilet, and kitchen.
- The hostels are centrally heated.
- They are fully furnished with beddings. The room has a balcony with a picturesque view, shower room, toilet, washbasin room, everyday cleaning of rooms.
- 24×7 Security Guards, CCTV, Reception, cleaning and washing personnel, reading rooms.
- 24-hour Medical Centre, well-equipped Gymnasiums with hi-tech machines with personal trainers.
- Separate arrangements for boys and girls.
- We are proud to say our Graduates are giving the best results from 2008 to 2019.
- Our 50 Students from cleared MCI Screening test in 2019 which is highest for any consultancy in gujarat.
- Our Topper in MCI exam 2019 Dr. Bhunisha Yadav Scored 234 out of 300 and second Dr. Meet Joshi Scored 225 out of 300 and third Dr. Vikash Singh scored 211 out of 300.
Chevalier Education Consultancy
“Chevalier Education Consultancy” is the only firm authorized by the Penza State University to recruit foreign students to the Faculty of Foreign Students for studies in English Medium at the Penza State University.
Dr. Gleb Sintsov
Dr. Aleksander Gulyakov
Service Provided by Chevelier Education Consultancy
- We provide Complete information and Assistance in the Admission process of Penza State University.
- We are providing an Invitation letter from PSU, Assistance in getting Student Visa, Air Tickets, Dollars Exchange.
- Hostel itself to facilitate all services to students so that students do not have to waste their valuable time in various daily life problems. Here all documentation and any issue related to administration, studies, residence, or everyday life can be taken care of.
- We offer full fees Scholarships to topper students each year.
Dr. Bhunisha Yadav
Dr. Meet Joshi
Dr. Vikash SIngh
Admission Requirements For Year 2020
(For Indian Students)
As per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations, 1997, of the Medical Council of India, the minimum qualification for Indian students for admission to any Foreign Medical Institutions is as follows:
1. He/she shall complete 17 years on or before the 31st of December of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
2. He/she must have passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4.
3. He/she must have qualified the NEET. -2018,19 &20).
(For Indian Students)
- Filled up Admission Form (Provided by us after counselling)
- Notary Attested 3 Copies of 12th Class Mark-sheet.
- Notary Attested 3 Copies of 10th Class Certificate (Stating DOB)
- Notary Attested 3 Copies of Certificate stating a pass in NEET-2018/19/20
- 20 coloured photographs with white background (35*45mm)
- Recent HIV test report.
- We have our consultancy charges*
Fees Structure For 2020-21
260400 rubbles Per Year (1 rubble is appropriately equal to 1 indian Rupees)
30000 rubbles Per Year (1 rubble is appropriately equal to 1 indian Rupees)
Free Counselling Form
What Parents are Saying
“I was hearing a lot about M.B.B.S. in Russia from many senior friends. i had decided at the same time to send my daughter for admission in Russia. It was not posible in any medical college of Gujarat. My daughter and 3 of her friens had decided to take admission in Russia in 2015-16. I had decided to visit there myself and would place my daughter there only, if the infrstucture and hostel were good. When i visited Penza State University my self and attended the lectures there and met the professors, i found out that the infrasturcture hereis for better than what i could get during my own education in Civil Hospital of Surat.”
“I collected information about Russia from many friends. also seeing that the children of many officers from our police department had studied form Russia, I decided to send my daughter to Russia and went to see her off with my wife, myself. I lived in Penza State University in Russia for three days. I also lived in various cities in Russia like St. Petersburg and even in Moscow(capital). All these cities are quite secure. The environment in Penza is very favorable and secure for girls. The hostels are comfortable and the city is also beautiful. I and my wife are happy to sen my daughter for studying M.B.B.S. in Russia “
“There were endless questions swaying in my mind, when it was the time to send my one and only daughter to an unkown country 5000 miles away. Hence i went to Russia myself and visited many colleges and i got to know that the colleges there celebrate festivals like Navratri, Diwali to avail Indian students of Indian culture. Penza Academy is a displined and sulture-loving institution. We can feel an envirnment of unity as in India, as Indian students are studying there in big number.”